This scholarship provides up to a year of yoga instruction, discussion and community involvement. The scholarship is open to someone who embodies this community spirit and needs assistance funding their practice. Our students with diverse identities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of old
- Be a resident of or employee in the Mt Pleasant/Columbia Heights community
- Participate in studio events like auditions, community classes, Yogathon, Snowga, etc.
- Practice at least once a week at the studio
- Try a new class or teacher from Past Tense, at least once a month.
- Send feedback about 2 classes a month via the feedback form
- Submit a reflection letter about how the program is serving you and what could be improved upon at six months
- Agree to help promote the scholarship to potential applicants for the next term
- Demonstrate financial need
- Apply any time; applications are accepted on a rolling basis