Please note, we accept credit cards only and pricing below does not reflect the 6% sales tax.
* $18 for single class ($19.08 with tax)
New Student Promotion
* $30 for a two-week, unlimited trial pass (one time use/student)
* 5 Class Pass – $75 ($15/class). Two month expiration
* 10 Class Pass – $140 ($14/class). Three month expiration
* 20 Class Pass – $260 ($13/class). Six month expiration
* One-Month Unlimited – $125 for unlimited yoga, good for 31 consecutive days.
* 10% off all class passes purchased in studio. Please bring a student/teacher ID.
Please note, memberships are available for purchase in the studio, by phone or email; memberships may not be purchased online.
Annual 12 Month Membership – $89/month + tax
Simplify your life with our 12 Month Membership, which gives you unlimited yoga and pilates classes. Come as often as you like without worrying about how many classes are left on your pass and enjoy these additional benefits:
* Reduced rates on workshops
* Free mat storage in studio
* 4 guest passes per year
* 10% off Kids 10-Week Series
* 20% off Past Tense Parties and Private Group Classes
Please note this membership requires a 12-month commitment.
Month-to-Month Membership – $99/month + tax (3 month minimum)
Includes all the benefits of the 12-month membership with the flexibility to cancel after three months. The contract is on a monthly auto payment system and renews annually unless you cancel.
Student/Teacher Membership – $79/month + tax (3 month minimum)
Available for students, teachers and military. Must be purchased in studio; please bring relevant ID.
* The door is open 15 minutes prior to the start of class. We encourage you to arrive early to get settled and find presence on the mat.
* We strongly encourage students to pre-register online. This reserves your spot until 5 minutes before the start of class. At that point, pre-registered spots will be given to walk-ins in order of arrival.
* You can cancel your classes online without losing your class pass credit by logging into your account with us, and then canceling more than two hours prior to class. Members with more than one late cancel (canceling less than two hours in advance of a class they are signed up for) per week will be charged $10. All the money generated by this fee will go to support the Past Tense Scholarship Fund.
* Please turn off your cell phones.
* Remove your shoes before entering the studio room.
* Mats are available for you to use at no charge. Please wipe down the mats after class and hang them to dry on the rack.
* If you perspire a lot, you may want to bring your own towel.
* We provide filtered water, but please bring your own water bottle.
* We lock the door promptly at the start of class and latecomers are not admitted. The door remains locked throughout class to maintain the safety and security of our students, staff and personal belongings. Please do not knock on the door.
* Yoga is an excellent activity for children, however, our classes are for students 18 years of age and older.
* Appropriately-behaved children over 13 may attend specific classes with permission from the teacher. Permission should be requested at least 24 hours in advance. And, children must attend class with an adult. Attending adults are asked to educate the child about respectful studio manners. Please email Kelly with any questions.
* We offer Kids yoga classes and considerations for their growing bodies and age-appropriate teaching techniques are used. Visit us here for our Kids offerings.
* Minors may not sit in the reception area while the parent or guardian takes class.
Membership and Class Card Policies
* You don’t lose classes with us. If your pass expires any remaining classes will automatically be rolled into your next pass.
* If you are unable to use a single, drop-in class and you cancel your registration two hours in advance you can use the pass at some later point. Pre-purchased drop-in classes can not be refunded to your credit card.
* All class pack sales are final and can not be refunded.
* Memberships are on an annual basis, with a minimum three-month commitment.
* We will freeze your membership for two weeks or longer twice a year.
* For members on autopay, if your card is declined three times in a two-week period we will assess a $5 fee to absorb the bank fees.
* Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration.
* Past Tense credit given for workshop cancellations made up to 24 hours before the workshop. No refunds after that point.
* If Past Tense cancels the workshop, full credit or refund will be issued.
* Retreats, while listed under the workshops tab, are separate events and subject to their own refund/cancellation policy. That policy will be listed under the description of each specific retreat event.
* If the DC or Federal government closes, the weekday 6:30 a.m. class will be canceled.
* All other classes will be based on the instructor’s ability to safely get to the studio so students will want to check the online schedule.