Investing in a yoga program through Past Tense makes good business sense. Yoga enhances the physical and emotional wellbeing of employees by engaging and awakening the body. And, it helps address the three leading causes of workplace absenteeism – back pain, stress, and fatigue.
Benefits of Workplace Yoga:
- Improves focus and memory
- Increases energy
- Decreases back pain
- Improves creativity
- Reduces stress
- Strengthens the immune system
Past Tense’s experienced instructors are available for classes or workshops via livestream, at your office, or corporate retreat. We will work with you to design the program that is right for you. Below is a sample of Past Tense offerings.
Once or twice weekly yoga series, including:
- Vinyasa Flow, Beginner Yoga, Slow Flow + Meditation, Roll + Restore, Mind/Body Bootcamp, Meditation, Breathwork, any combination of these.
- 30-75 minutes in length
- Designed for the interests of the group: high energy, restorative, meditative
- Appropriate for experience level of students: introductory, mixed level, or advanced
One-time workshops and one hour to a half-day sessions, including:
- gentle yoga poses
- meditation techniques
- restorative yoga
- yoga for runners
- yoga for allergies
- desk yoga
- breathing exercises
- virgin yoga (for newcomers to yoga)
Prices vary depending on class size and length of commitment. Each workplace package includes discounts at our Mt. Pleasant studio.
Want to try out a class before you set one up for the office? Please contact us at 202-462-9642 or email@example.com to learn more.