Whether you’re new to yoga or just new to Past Tense, we’d like to invite you to join us for as many classes as you’d like for two weeks.
Our New-Student, Two-Week Trial offers unlimited yoga for ten consecutive days for just $30 + tax. Because we have a diverse and talented staff who teach a variety of styles, this provides an opportunity for you to try as many classes as possible and find the best fit for you. Sign up online to secure a spot.
What To Know Before You Arrive:
- To expedite your initial check in, please pre-register online.
- We provide mats you may borrow free of charge. We do ask that, after class, you wipe them down with the cleaner we provide.
- While this is not a hot yoga or Bikram studio, please be aware that the room temperature ranges from 76-80 degrees. We suggest wearing comfortable clothing and avoid heavy sweats or shirts.
- Drink plenty of water before class and bring a bottle of water with you.
- Avoid meals for 2-3 hours before class.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first class. Please note, we do lock the door when class begins and latecomers are not admitted.
- Bring an open mind and spirit.
When You Arrive At The Studio:
- Check in with the Studio Assistant at the front door to let us know you’ve arrived.
- Shoes may be left in the lobby and personal items such as bags and coats can be stowed in the cubbies near the props.
- Please let the instructor know prior to class if you are dealing with any injuries or have any special conditions such as pregnancy, high or low blood pressure, etc.