Community-oriented yoga studio in Washington, D.C.
3253 Mt. Pleasant St. NW, Washington, DC 20010
This Membership Agreement sets forth the Terms and Conditions under which the undersigned individual shall be granted the privileges of membership at Past Tense yoga studio in Washington, DC. The individual member, by his/her signature below, acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read and understands this Membership Agreement and will be bound by the terms and conditions set forth.
• Unlimited monthly Yoga, Pilates and Foam Rolling classes• Discounts on studio workshops, kids classes and Past Tense parties• Free mat storage in the studio• Four guest passes per year
The Annual Membership costs $89/month + tax. The contract is in effect for a 12-month period and does not automatically renew at the end of the term.
The Monthly Membership costs $99/month + tax. The contract is in effect for a three-month minimum and then for unlimited months from the contract start date with automatic renewal for subsequent months unless canceled by the client or Past Tense. Cancellation must be done with written notification 30 days in advance of the next billing date. Written notification must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Phone, verbal or voicemail cancellations will not be accepted or effective.
The Student Membership costs $79/month + tax. Students, teachers and military personnel are eligible for this discounted membership with a valid ID. The contract is in effect for a three-month minimum and then for an additional nine months from the contract start date with automatic renewal for subsequent months unless canceled by the client or Past Tense. The membership may renewed in the studio at the end of the 12-month term with a valid ID.
Cancelation must be done with written notification 30 days in advance of the next billing date. Written notification must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Phone, verbal or voicemail cancellations will not be accepted or effective.
1. The Member agrees to allow Past Tense to charge his/her credit card for the purpose of his/her membership fees pursuant to the Membership Agreement.
2. First month payment is required for sign up and is not refundable or non-transferable.
3. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances.
4. Memberships may be suspended/put on hold for two weeks or longer twice a year.
5. It is expressly understood and agreed that the Membership Agreement is not assignable or transferrable by Member and no rights or privileges granted by the membership can be transferred or assigned by Member.
6. Member agrees to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by Past Tense, for the use of the studio facilities, premises and equipment therein. Past Tense reserves the right to revoke a Membership Agreement if the Member fails to keep and obey any of such rules and regulations.
7. Member acknowledges and agrees that the practice of yoga includes inherent risks and that his/her membership at Past Tense is contingent upon Member’s acknowledgement and assumption of risks and release of liability.
8. This Agreement may only be modified by the mutual written agreement of both parties hereto. No oral statement shall in any manner modify or otherwise affect the terms and conditions set forth herein.
9. The parties agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous communications, proposals, representations and agreements whether oral or written relating to the subject matter hereof.
By clicking submit, I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions.