Front Desk Assistant Application
The Front Desk team welcomes and ensures strong student relationships, helps maintain a clean and friendly atmosphere, and assists with additional administrative tasks and projects.
We’re looking for welcoming and friendly people with an attention to detail who:
- Arrive to the studio 30 minutes before class to open the studio and ensure the lobby and studio are clean and welcoming
- Check in students before class and assist new students with getting set up in the studio
- Provide students detailed information on our pricing options, schedule, and specials
- Respond to student questions, concerns and discrepancies
- Assist with student retention through consistent communication and community building opportunities
- Help tidy up and close the studio after class with the teacher
- Assist with additional tasks and projects. These may include administrative tasks, outreach, and communication/marketing support.
- Ability to work closing/weekend shifts
This part-time position is compensated on an hourly rate and includes:
- Unlimited classes including free unlimited access to our On-Demand Library
- Workshop and retail discounts
- Unpaid vacation time as requested and approved