COVID-19 Safety Measures
Past Tense is here to help you realize greater health and well-being. The health, wellness, and safety of our entire community remains our top priority so we are taking extra precautions as we resume in-person classes. Rest assured, we will still offer a full schedule of livestream classes and we'll keep growing our on-demand library.
- Students and teachers are not permitted to enter the studio if you meet any of the following conditions:
- If you or anyone in your household have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, fatigue, dry cough, difficulty breathing) within the last 14 days.
- If you or anyone in your household have tested positive or been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- If you or anyone in your household have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Our classes are vaccinated-only and taught by vaccinated staff. To attend a vaccinated-only class, please email us a photo of your vaccination card showing you are at least two weeks past your final vaccination dose (second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, first/only dose for J&J). You only need to send it once. We will note your vaccination in your account for future visits.
- Masks are required in all classes.
- All classes are BYO Mat and Props.
- In-person class size is limited.
- Windows will be open when weather permits. Air filters will be on.
- Cleaning protocols are in place and Past Tense practices routine disinfection of all high-contact areas and hard surfaces inside the studio.
Upon Your Arrival
Please arrive to class at least five minutes early and check in at the reception desk. Once you are checked in, please leave your shoes under the bench and lay out your mat at the first available designated spot furthest from the front door. For safety and security reasons, we lock the doors at the start of class and there is no late entry.
- Be sure to bring your own yoga mat and props as these items will not be provided. Please bring as few other personal belongings as possible.
- We provide a hand-sanitizing station in the reception area with sanitizer from Republic Restoratives, which is 80% alcohol antiseptic.
- There is a restroom where teachers and students can wash their hands with soap and water.
- Teachers may move around the room, but will not be offering hand-on assists.