Need a little help with the transition to online classes? We are here with the necessary steps and a few tips.
To book your class:
- Download Zoom on your computer or mobile device, this is where your class will be hosted.
- If you already have an account with us sign in and and proceed to step 3 If you do not already have an account, create one here. When creating your account, it is especially important to leave ALL boxes for digital communications CHECKED.
PLEASE NOTE: If you uncheck these boxes and opt-out of communications and notifications, the system will not send you the necessary class info, including the link to join class.
- Book the classes you wish to attend.
- You will get an email ten minutes before class starts with the Zoom link and password for the class. This means you must be pre-registered for class at least 15 minutes before it starts. If you have checked all emails, including your spam, and you have not received the link a ten minutes before class, please call the studio at 202-462-9642.
- To take class: Click the link, say hello, chat with your yoga friends, roll out your mat, and enjoy!
A few extra tips:
- When you check in for live stream classes you'll see your teacher and they'll see you. When you sign up, everyone in your home, is welcome. This means, passes and membership are per household throughout this crisis.
- We are recording the class, but only the speaker or instructor is recorded.
- We'd love for you to keep your video on, as it helps your instructor more accurately help you during class. Please line up your computer or camera with the long edge of your mat so we can see you the way we would in the studio.
- If you'd prefer not to see yourself on screen, here's how to hide while still letting your teacher see you.