- Sign in online to secure a spot.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Avoid heavy sweats or shirts.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first class. Please note, we do lock the door when class begins and latecomers are not admitted.
- To expedite your initial check in, please bring this completed new student registration form with you. We do have forms if you forget or don’t have access to a printer.
- While this is not a hot yoga or bikram studio, please be aware that the room temperature ranges from 76-83 degrees. We do offer one Level 2/3 hot yoga class on Sundays in which the room is heated to 90 degrees.
- Drink plenty of water before class and bring a bottle of water with you.
- Avoid meals for 2-3 hours before class.
- Please let the instructor know prior to class if you are dealing with any injuries or have any special conditions such pregnancy, high or low blood pressure, etc.
- Bring an open mind and spirit.